Copyright ©APKGroot. All Rights Reserved
The new NHS COVID-19 app is the Official NHS contact tracing app for England and Wales.
It is the fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk from Coronavirus. The quicker you know, the quicker you can alert your loved ones, and your community.
The more of us that use it, the better we can control coronavirus.
The app runs on proven software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. And you can delete your data, or the app, at any time.
It has a number of features:
- Trace: Find out when you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus
- Alert: Lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: Get alerted if you have visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: Check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: Helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: Keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
Available in English, Welsh, Bengali, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi (Gurmukhi script), Chinese (Simplified), Romanian, Turkish and Arabic (Modern Standard). Additional languages and refinements will follow.
The app has been built in collaboration with some of the most innovative organisations in the world. We have worked with medical experts, privacy groups, at-risk communities and we’ve shared knowledge with the teams working on similar apps in many countries.
Protect your loved ones. Please download the app.
Get NHS COVID-19 - v3.6 (68), or Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary v11.1.559 Premium APK, Pacify, Sanford Guide:Antimicrobial Rx, Aetna Health, Geeky Medics OSCE revision v2.46 APK Unlocked, Smittestop, one of the coolest Apps of the genre Medical.
NHS COVID-19 - v3.6 (68) APK latest version is 3.6 (68), release date 2020-09-23, and has size 9.8 MB.
Developed by Department of Health and Social Care, NHS COVID-19 - v3.6 (68) requires Android version at least Android 6.0+.
Pretty much loaded, about 1000 downloads. You can update apps that have been downloaded or installed individually on your Android device if you want.
Feature enhancements to venue check-in, postal district alert, encounter detection and exposure notification and refined testing app logic as well as overall UI and accessibility optimisations.Show more