Copyright ©APKGroot. All Rights Reserved
You've heard of Chess - Play and Learn - v4.2.7-googleplay, or BATTLESHIP Mod (Full version) + Data v0.2.5 MOD APK, Clue Mod (Unlocked) + Data MOD APK, Ludo King (MOD, Always Six/Unlock Theme) MOD APK, Ludo Club - Fun Dice Game, RISK Global Domination Mod (Unlimited tokens + Premium packs Unlocked) MOD APK, Bingo Blitz™️ - Bingo Games, one of the coolest GAMES of the genre Board.
And of course you know that, not all games or applications are compatible for all phones. The game or application is sometimes not available on your device, it depends on the version of the system. Android operating system, screen resolution, or countries that Google Play allows access to.That is why APKPanda provides Android APK files for you to download and doesn't stick to these restrictions. >
Chess - Play and Learn - v4.2.7-googleplay APK latest version is 4.2.7-googleplay, release date 2021-02-25, and has size 39.4 MB.Developed by Chess.com, Chess - Play and Learn - v4.2.7-googleplay requires Android version at least Android 5.0+. Therefore you must update your phone if necessary.
Pretty much loaded, about 1000 downloads. You can update apps that have been downloaded or installed individually on your Android device if you want. Updating your apps gives you permission access to the latest features and improve application security and stability.
Play chess for free with millions of players worldwide on the #1 most popular chess app!
Enjoy free unlimited chess games and improve your chess rating with 150,000+ tactics puzzles, interactive lessons and videos, and a powerful computer opponent. Unlock your inner chess master today!
♟ PLAY CHESS ONLINE FOR FREE:
- Play chess completely free with your friends
- Meet new friends and chat while you play
- Join tournaments with thousands of other players online
- Play games in real-time from one minute per game to 30 minutes or longer
- Play daily correspondence chess for low-pressure games on your own schedule
- Try exciting chess variants like 960 chess (Fischer-Random) or blindfold chess
🧩 CHESS TACTICS & CHESS PUZZLES:
- Enjoy 150,000+ unique puzzles
- Rated mode automatically adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Race the clock to beat your high score in Puzzle Rush
- Practice puzzles with specific themes in learning mode
📚 CHESS LESSONS:
- Hundreds of quality chess lessons and chess videos made by masters
- Interactive tutorials with tips and recommendations
- Learn all the chess rules and strategies in a step-by-step lesson plan
📟 PLAY CHESS AGAINST THE COMPUTER:
- Choose the level of computer opponent you want to play
- Analyze your games to see where you went wrong and how you can improve
- See how high you can go!
🏰 CHESS COMMUNITY:
- Join a community of more than 38 million chess players
- More than 5 million chess games played each day
- Meet players of all levels, from beginner to grandmaster
- Compete to get your own rating and try to join the top-player chess rankings
✅ ... and MUCH MORE:
- Articles by the best authors, coaches, and trainers
- Develop an unbeatable opening repertoire with the opening explorer
- Send messages and challenge your friends to a game
- Choose from 20+ board themes, 3D chess pieces, and backgrounds
- Get in-depth performance stats about your games, Puzzles and Lessons
- Enjoy the most active community forums anywhere
🎖 Playing chess online has never been so easy!
Chess is the most popular classical game of all time! And Chess.com is the #1 place to play chess online with your friends and other players from all over the world!
Please share your suggestions and comments with us. Our support team is happy to help you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Chess.com is created by chess players and people who love ❤️ chess!
Hey, chess-lovers! This update is a BIG one! Here's what's new...- Play vs fun chess-bots from around the world in a brand-new Computer feature! Each personality has its own strengths, weaknesses, and style.- Review games like never before with Key Moments. Revisit your mistakes and celebrate your best moves in a guided tour of your own game!- Puzzles and Lessons look better than ever!- ChessToday is the best place to get all your news, videos and moreThank you and enjoy your chess.Show more